Re: using Debian Sid

From: Aurélien Campéas <aurelien(dot)aa(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: using Debian Sid
Date: 2003-12-16 19:25:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Le mar 16/12/2003 à 13:17, Aurélien Campéas a écrit :
> 2) when building a Table, the UI helping Foreign Key definition lacks
> the reference candidates list for the target table (RED color empty
> field in the second snapshot below).
>
> http://sigma.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/Members/aurelien/pgadmin/fk_def1.png/
> http://sigma.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/Members/aurelien/pgadmin/fk_def2.png/

Ok, I understand it now. It's a pure GUI bug.

Suppose we want "Amorce" the table to reference, as in the first
screenshot. Amorce seems selected by default (it comes first in the
list), but in fact it is not ! One has to click onto some OTHER table
name, then back to Amorce. Part one...

Part two (second screenshot) : now the red zone will be correctly
filled. BUT that is not enough. In order to have the Add ("Ajouter")
button to work, one need to use the same trick as in part one on the
Local Column ("Colonne locale") field.

Seems like some xw/gtk oddity.

Have a good day :=)

Aurélien.

Are you ever going to do the dishes? Or will you change your major to
biology?