Re: ecpg in Version 7.4

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Paul Tilles <Paul(dot)Tilles(at)noaa(dot)gov>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ecpg in Version 7.4
Date: 2003-12-10 16:44:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Paul,

It supports the $ notation, as well as many of the conversion functions.

have a look at the compatlib/informix.c file for the functions
supported.

It also inherits some of the informix idiosyncrasies, such as not
requiring indicator variables to mark null's

I also have a port of the backend which inherits even more informixish
behavior, such as rowid, datetime types, etc.

Dave