Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Date: 2003-11-19 20:59:36
Lists: pgsql-www
<note that only 1/2 of this thread has come through to me>

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 12:12, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Well, I'm guilty of having made changes on the live server in the past,
though I think I have always sent a note immediately afterword to you
informing you of the change.  One potential issue we have all had though
is that when developing the site you need a copy of the database on hand
in order to get things working. I've manually pulled these down for
myself in the past, but would you see an issue with checking in a
pg_dump of the www server to cvs, so others could recreate a copy of the
site?

Robert Treat