Re: [CORE] Making release plans

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [CORE] Making release plans
Date: 2003-11-14 20:40:00
Lists: pgsql-www

go to
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/manage-ag-config.html

click on "fast forward" -> it takes you back to the start of chapter 18,
instead of ahead to 19

now click on "fast forward" again -> chapter 19 has a crazy
formatting...

also, i was unable to "search this document set"

otherwise very cool! it will be great to have something in place right
near release time.

Robert Treat