Re: [webmaster] mirror of postgresql.org

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "David Wilcox, Ilisys " Web Hosting <david(dot)wilcox(at)ilisys(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [webmaster] mirror of postgresql.org
Date: 2003-10-08 12:46:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Hey David, sorry for the slow reply, we've all been ridiculously busy
lately. If we haven't run you off, here's the info we need to set you up
as a mirror:

IP address of mirror server
Port number if non-standard
Hostnames/ip addresses of 1 or 2 machines that you will use to rsync the
site. For most sites this will be the same as the server.

In addition, ftp mirrors may have a path to the mirrored content.

In order for website mirrors to work, you must be able to setup a
virtual host on your server.

Please let us know what type of mirror (or both) you wish to host, and
what the appropriate details are.

thanks in advance,

Robert Treat