Freshmeat, non-www site

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Freshmeat, non-www site
Date: 2003-09-28 08:19:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Congratulations on the pgAdmin III release (hope to complete the Danish
translation soon).

I think it would make good marketing to have pgAdmin added to Freshmeat:
I'll do it if noone else does.

Also, it would be great (more professional-looking), if the pgAdmin
web-site were accessible as both

(When I access I'm sent to a web-mail system.)

I suggest that the last redirect to the former. This, however, is a
web-server setup issue which I cannot help with.

Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-09-28 09:08:44