Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 on SCO 5.0.5 Help

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Patrick G(dot) Davis" <pat(at)pgd(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 on SCO 5.0.5 Help
Date: 2003-09-19 20:23:30
Lists: pgsql-ports
Is that version of SCO elderly?  If not I'm sure someone has done it. I
know there have been several problems that have come up for 7.4 beta,
but I'd still think it can be done. Generally I'd suggest trying to get
a copy of a GNUTools package for your OS if such a thing exists,
otherwise yry posting error messages your getting (perhaps on -hackers)

Robert Treat