Re: pgagent on a mac

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "kelvan mcewen" <the_iddiot(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgagent on a mac
Date: 2007-12-16 10:59:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Sat, December 15, 2007 11:03 pm, kelvan mcewen wrote:

> well we cannot find it in the app bundle and as I am new to open source I
> wouldn't know where to look for the source code to build it from if you
> could help me there it would be appreciated

Source code can be found at http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php

And instructions are linked from the same page. I would suggest not using
the --enable-appbudle configure option, or running 'make install'. When
it's all built, you should find the pgagent binary in xtra/pgagent/ in the
source tree.

Regards, Dave

PS. Your full stop and comma keys appear to be broken.