Re: jobs.postgresql.org

From: Chris Bowlby <excalibur(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jobs.postgresql.org
Date: 2003-09-02 14:21:13
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 17:58, Robert Treat wrote:

The sooner the better, as non-union VM's are not being backed up, they
are too large to do so, and we definatly don't want to run into the same
issues we had when the developers server bombed. Once the Vm's been
merged/converted the contents will be backed up giving us shorter
recovery times if the system crashes. From that stand-point I'm in a
rush :>

--
Chris Bowlby <excalibur(at)hub(dot)org>
Hub.Org Networking Services