Re: SQL performance problems

From: Alberto Caso <alberto(dot)caso(at)adaptia(dot)net>
To: Rhaoni Chiu Pereira <rhaoni(at)sistemica(dot)info>
Cc: PostgreSQL Performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL performance problems
Date: 2003-08-31 22:16:38
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

Estimated and actual rows differ a lot. Did you a VACUUM ANALYZE so
that the optimizer could update its statistics?

Also it would be great if you could provide more information, as your
PostgreSQL version, your table and indexes descriptions, etc. Have a
look at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SlowQueryPostingGuidelines

Please excuse me if you have already done it. I had a quick look at the
list's archives and didn't found it in your prior posts.

Regards,
--
Alberto Caso Palomino
Adaptia Soluciones Integrales