jobs.postgresql.org

From: Chris Bowlby <excalibur(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jobs.postgresql.org
Date: 2003-08-27 18:45:47
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi All,

 I'm attempting to polish off the last of the cleanups for the servers
here at hub and jobs.postgresql.org is one of the remaining VM's that
needs to be either upgraded or merged with an existing VM that has
already been upgraded. The upgraded VM's are currently he
svr*.postgresql.org VM's. Who's currently maintaining the site? Is it
being maintained? How long would it take to merge into the
www.postgresql.org VM?

 Please let me know on the above so I can work on clearing off that VM
when your ready for it..
--
Chris Bowlby <excalibur(at)hub(dot)org>

pgsql-www by date