Re: a: queries across databases b: plperl

From: "Wayne M(dot) Syvinski" <matthew(at)techcelsior(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a: queries across databases b: plperl
Date: 2003-08-18 16:21:02
Lists: pgsql-novice
I ran ldconfig -r | grep perl and got:

50:-lperl.3 => /usr/lib/libperl.so.3

So, as I understand it, I'm NOT getting the correct perl library.

And as far as the logs, I can't find the log you're talking about (I
checked Google and I have 4 books on PostgreSQL, and I still can't buy a
clue).

I read the ldconfig manpage, but I'm not sure what to do next (I'm
really new to FreeBSD administration).

Thanks for your help (as I inch closer to a solution),

Wayne Syvinski