RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756

From: Charles Hauser <chauser(at)duke(dot)edu>
To: PSQL_list <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756
Date: 2003-07-31 19:18:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

All,

I have inherited a table (below) with a RI trigger.
I believe this table was created where both clone_id & blastx_id are FKs
w/ stipulation 'ON DELETE CASCADE'.

My question is, is this specified in the trigger:
RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756?

If so how would I learn the content of the trigger knowing just the
trigger id (11264756)?

I have not seen a 'decoding' of triggers using pgsql.

regards,

Charles

CREATE TABLE clone_blastx(
clone_id INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES clone(clone_id) ON DELETE CASCADE,
blastx_id INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES blastx(blastx_id) ON DELETE CASCADE,
UNIQUE(clone_id,blastx_id)
);

Column | Type | Modifiers
clone_id | integer |
contig_id | integer |
Indexes: clone_contig_clone_id_key unique btree (clone_id, contig_id),
clone_id_clone_contig_key btree (clone_id),
contig_id_clone_contig_key btree (contig_id)
Triggers: RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756