Re: DocBook V4.2

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DocBook V4.2
Date: 2003-06-17 19:13:26
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 18:08, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Rod Taylor writes:
>
> > I vote for having valid XML in the system itself with each file having a
> > valid DTD specification.
>
> This is impossible, unless you want to give up on linking.

No, not give up on linking, but change the inclusions to be based on an
XML include format rather than ENTITY based inclusions.

Since XML includes are node based, you can include all content between
and including the top node or some sub-structure within the XML, DTDs
may be present within each file.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc