Unaccounted for disk use

From: Chris Cameron <chris(at)upnix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unaccounted for disk use
Date: 2003-05-21 02:51:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
I was running the pgMigration plugin for PgAdminII and half way along,
it failed.

Thing is, there's about 142 megs of space being used up by my data/
directory that really doesn't show up as tables anywhere.

The database that was receiving all this information is empty. I've done
what little I could think of which is turn Postgres off and on again,
and vaccumm the DB(s). The space is still being used.

How is it I can get rid of this?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Cameron
UpNIX Internet Administrator

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Paul FontenotDate: 2003-05-21 03:27:16