Re: initdb

From: radha(dot)manohar(at)ndsu(dot)nodak(dot)edu
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb
Date: 2003-05-05 15:52:50
Lists: pgsql-novice
When we give initdb command, what is actually happening internally?

When we do reconfigure with some additional parameters  and with some
original parameters changed, do the postgres.conf file get overwritten
with the new parameters and changed parameters or does it remain same
as it was before the reconfiguration?

Your response is very much needed and would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Radha

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-05-05 16:13:58