Fwd: PostgreSQL Case Study participants

From: "" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: PostgreSQL Case Study participants
Date: 2003-04-18 12:06:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

This is another offer from a company to be a PostgreSQL Case Study (we've
received about a hundred).

Once Carol gets back from holidays next week, she'll be able to hand the
existing Case Study information over to the Advocacy list so it can be co-
ordinated from there.

If someone could contact Jacob and help him to begin the Case Study process,
that would be cool. There should probably be a process developed (and refined)
to get all this done, although a lot of things will have to wait for Carol to
get back.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

----- Forwarded message from Jacob Bourne <jacob(dot)bourne(at)activeindexing(dot)com> ----