Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date: 2003-04-15 20:45:29
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Geez Neil, if I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to troll with
your docbook suggestion. Before Josh goes off on another rant or justin
gets his nickers in a pinch or someone else recommends doing everything
in .doc format can we all just take a break for a bit?

We have a plan, step #1 is determining the status of our server.

Marc, can we get an update on that? Are there still plans to move
techdocs or has that been taken care of?

Robert Treat