6 Month Lead PostgreSQL Developer/Architect Opportunity- Scranton, PA

From: "Clarke, Jason" <jclarke(at)teksystems(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 6 Month Lead PostgreSQL Developer/Architect Opportunity- Scranton, PA
Date: 2012-07-18 15:26:13
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good Morning,

One of our largest Financial clients is looking for a PostgreSQL Lead Developer/Architect for a six month contract opportunity in Scranton, PA. They are looking for a Sr. Level(7+ years experience) developer/architect who has worked with PostgreSQL in a data warehouse environment. Previous experience with Greenplum is a plus but is not a requirement.

We are seeking someone with the following experience/expertise:

* PostgreSQL Lead Developer
* Strong experience with PostgreSQL Development in a data warehouse environment
* Understanding of different Warehousing models and topology is required
* Strong experience with deploying advanced development techniques of in a high profile Data Strategy projects with aggressive timelines is required
* Any working experience with Greenplum Data Appliance is a plus
Any interested candidates please respond to this email or call me at 717-260-5022.
Best,
Jason

Jason Clarke Recruiter
2805 Old Post Road, Suite 210
Harrisburg, PA 17110
888.768.3946
T 717.260.5022
F 717.260.5090
[cid:image001(dot)gif(at)01CD64D8(dot)23A98C40]<http://www.teksystems.com/>

The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of someone within the IT industry who is looking for work, or who is hiring, TEKsystems can be of assistance. Please feel free to pass on our contact information.
Thank You.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.