Re: Oracle Porting, Compiere

From: John Huttley <john(at)mwk(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle Porting, Compiere
Date: 2003-04-01 04:55:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
This isn't more that a month or two old.
The previous version worried about nested transactions.
I know Bruce has been thinking about that for a while now, so possibly
that was crossed off as 'fixed'. The 7.4 Docs cover the unlimited
precision "NUMERIC" type, so perhaps that also should be crossed off.

The use of 'out' parameters sounds hairy though.

Regards

john