Re: Doc <synopsis> changes

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Doc <synopsis> changes
Date: 2003-02-27 16:54:42
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 14:57, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Rod Taylor writes:
>
> > New CREATE TABLE:
> > http://www.rbt.ca/docs/reference/sql-createtable.html#SQL-CREATETABLE-REFERENCES-FRAGMENT
>
> Sorry, but that is very ugly.  Unless you also provide stylesheet updates
> with this, I don't think we can accept that.

Minor changes made to indenting.

Cleaned up a good chunk of the 'repeatable' elements to be clearer.

Anyway, I think it looks as good as the old version did -- but could be
wrong ;)  Any further suggestions?

I link to createtable, as it is the poorest of the set.

NOTE: The change of brackets on the CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER change.

They're quoted in the original -- but that isn't how one types in the
function name.

Any suggestions on further formatting or style?

--
Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc