From: matthias(dot)suess(at)gmx(dot)de
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2001-12-28 12:53:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I´m working on a book about the open source DBMS "SAP DB" [].
One chapter is reserved for comparison between SAP DB, Postgres and MySQL.

I´ve got a few questions about technical details I can not find in the docs.
The questions are in an excel sheet / star calc document downloadable on

It would be very kind if someone could help me or give a url where to find
the informations.

Matthias Suess

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Tommi MäkitaloDate: 2001-12-28 14:16:08