Re: About PostgreSQL Weekly News

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)tr(dot)net>
Subject: Re: About PostgreSQL Weekly News
Date: 2003-01-22 22:01:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 15:20, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi all,
> As we know, every week, Robert posts a weekly report on PostgreSQL.
> What I will offer is to put them under advocacy
> site.( ,or else)

Do you think that the newsletter is too technical for the advocacy
target audience (whom I tend to think of as management types, not
developer types).  I was thinking it might be more appropriate to add
them to the main postgresql site under the users lounge someplace.
(course I've been having a big enough headache trying to update the news
code that I haven't bothered with this yet...)

Also, the translators
> (including me) will translate them into our languages.
> Then, we may post that announcement to local user group mailing lists.

I think that would be very cool.

Robert Treat