Can we get a status report on various folks activities regarding
postgresql advocacy? Perhaps a couple of lines on what has been done or
if you need help regarding something. According to the todo list I see
the following people working on things:
* Add language strings for the 7.3 press release to Advocacy database
afaik this is done by Justin.
* Match translations for those strings
Justin, is there a way to determine where we stand on this? Look through
the translation interface?
* Finish html coding of monster labs case study (Robert)
I've not received any feedback about this (it's available at
http://advocacy.postgresql.org/casestudies/monsterlabs/ ) so I'll assume
that no one has any issues on it and put the links up on the main case
* Finish collaboration of press contact lists (Josh/Marc)
* Create media kit (Lucas, Gavin)
* Enhance capability for adding news items for advocacy
* Document core values / mission statement / code of conduct (Justin?
thought someone had started on this?
* Collect list of contacts for press release organiser(s) to get quotes
* Collate list of awards
* List of upcoming postgresql related events (Gavin)
If you need help on this, lmk, I have a list of several, and have
submitted some to the php.net site.
* Contact Enterprise Solutions Center
Anyone active on this?
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: Zak Greant||Date: 2003-01-09 21:52:52|
|Subject: Re: Satus Report|
|Previous:||From: Randal L. Schwartz||Date: 2003-01-09 17:36:10|
|Subject: Open Source Development Lab resources|