Re: [GENERAL] www.postgresql.org

From: Hadley Willan <hadley(dot)willan(at)deeperdesign(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Philip Hallstrom <philip(at)adhesivemedia(dot)com>
Cc: Medi Montaseri <medi(dot)montaseri(at)intransa(dot)com>,Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>,PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] www.postgresql.org
Date: 2003-01-06 20:50:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-general
For my 5c, and as a web developer and recent Postgresql convert. ;-)

People go to websites for the content and information available. If the
Postgresql environment and community can improve its ability to come
across to a wider audience by improving its main website and making
their point clearer and information easier to access, then I think the
"visibility" of advertisements is a small price to pay.

I think it's a marked over the previous iteration. It appears well
ordered, its pleasent to the eye, and the advertisements are subtle than
intrusive.

Well done people.

Hadley.

--
Hadley Willan > Systems Development > Deeper Design Limited. +64(7)377-3328
hadley(dot)willan(at)deeperdesign(dot)co(dot)nz > www.deeperdesign.com > +64(21)-28-41-463