Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Date: 2003-01-05 20:42:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Two thoughts:

Are there any plans to 'strip' the users lounge of duplicated
information? (outdated news, various links, etc.).

Will advocacy, gborg, archives, techdocs, etc. be updated to include
links back to the portal site?

BTW, the 'Users Lounge' search link is broken.
http://www.postgresql.org/search.cgi no longer exists.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc