Re: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue

From: "Andreas Neumann" <a(dot)neumann(at)carto(dot)net>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue
Date: 2009-05-11 11:43:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

I see. Thanks for answering.

In the case it is not easy to fix, maybe it would help to properly disable
this text-area. See the attached screenshot. It should be greyed out like
the "Length", "Precision" and "Default value" fields. On this screenshot
in the Windows version it looks like the "Comment" text area field is
active and available.

It is interesting, that the 1.8.4 release on Ubuntu properly greys this
text-area out (disables it), but the Windows vesion 1.8.10 does not.

Thanks,
Andreas