Re: postgresql documentation iimprovements

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Merlin Moncure <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql documentation iimprovements
Date: 2002-12-17 15:42:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 09:36, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> There was some discussion a little while back about improving the
> documentation a little while back. I have a couple of suggestions about
> places where the documentation could be improved.

FYI, -advocacy is not the right list for this (-docs is).

> 2. IMHO, The documentation for create rule is not clear and detailed
> enough.

There's some pretty extensive documentation here:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.3/postgres/rules.html

Is there anything specifically missing from this?

> PHPfreaks.com has a very nice tutorial about this command and
> how it could be used in a production database.

Could you give me the URL?

Cheers,

Neil
--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC