Re: RedHat attitude

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr
Cc: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RedHat attitude
Date: 2002-12-16 13:38:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Jean-Michel, you seem to have some GPL vs. BSD issues you need to
resolve *within yourself*. PostgreSQL is BSD licensed, and AFAIK
everyone on the core group is happy with that decision. If you don't
like the side effects of what a BSD licensed project entails, you need
to either find a different project, or start lobbying the core group to
change the license; either way the discussion is moot here on
pgsql-advocacy.

Robert Treat