accessing tuples directly

From: Robert <robson(at)stereolyzer(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: accessing tuples directly
Date: 2002-12-03 14:53:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I would like to experiment saving non-tabular data with the postgresql
backend.
I think I remember a discussion about accessing tuples directly on one
of the mailing lists but unfortunately am I not able to find the
messages in the archive.
It would be very nice if you could give me a hint where to start
searching and reading how to insert, read, update and delete tuples "by
hand" and which headers declare the relevant functions.
Maybe somebody does even have examples at hand?

Best Regards,
Robert Staudinger

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Llew Sion GoodstadtDate: 2002-12-03 17:08:20