Re: psql history

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "marnaudo(at)inwind(dot)it" <marnaudo(at)inwind(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql history
Date: 2002-10-31 14:50:54
Lists: pgsql-sql
On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 14:57, marnaudo(at)inwind(dot)it wrote:
> Hi everibody,
> i have installed Postgres 7.2.2 from a tarball, but using psql i can not
> have the history of the last command.
> When i used Postgres from rpm this useful element worked very well!>
> Why that?

I didn't see any other response to this, but your problem is that for
some reason when you built the file from the tarball, it didn't pick up
on your readline utilities.  You might want to check your configure
output, it might hold a clue as to what went wrong.  If not, do a search
on the archives (probably the general list would be more fruitful) as
this comes up quite often.

Robert Treat