Re: Is is worth organising a

From: Ryan Mahoney <ryan(at)paymentalliance(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is is worth organising a
Date: 2002-10-30 19:08:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I could help setting up a simple RSS syndicating script in PHP.  I have
never done it before 8) but how hard could it be.  Just looking on
freshmeat I found a number that look promising.

I don't know what content management system (if any) you all are
currently using, but I am sure a cron can be written to export the data
to the RSS script.