pgAdmin2 and the ODBC driver for postgresql

From: mhepwort(at)xmission(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin2 and the ODBC driver for postgresql
Date: 2002-10-10 14:53:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have used pgAdmin2 and postgresql for over a year and have had no
problems.  Recently, I upgraded pgAdmin2 to version 1.3.83-Dev and updated
the postgresql odbc drive to version 7.2.2.  Since then pgAdmin2 performs
miserable slow while navigating from node to node in the tree.  It is the
only application that I use with the odbc driver.  I know it's not my
database, pgAdmin, or postgresql because the person in the cubicle next to
me has the same configuration and connects to my db just fine without any
slowness.  I've uninstalled pgAdmin2 and the odbc driver and completely
installed fresh to no avail.  Anybody have any idea's.  As of now, pgAdmin2
is totally useless to me and am currently suffering the pain of psql
command line work.

PLEASE HELP......

Mike Hepworth (Proquest Company)..

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-10-10 14:56:34