Problems with roxen-postgresql

From: Odri Kornel <korci(at)netstudio(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with roxen-postgresql
Date: 2002-10-07 09:51:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi!

I'm not sure if I wrote this letter to the proper list, but hoping
someone can help me.

I'm using roxen challenger web server version 2.2.295.
While using postgresql 7.1.3, I had no problems at all, but after
upgrading to 7.2.3 , roxen won't connect to the database. I've checked
the postgresql configuration files but they are OK. I'm also able to
connect to the db via the client, and it works fine.
I believe that this problem has something in connection with the
postgres pike module in roxen.
I could't find any docs or bugreport about this on the internet.
Any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks for Your help:

Odri Kornel