replication with table add/removes..

From: Martin Badie <martinbadie(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: replication with table add/removes..
Date: 2008-10-08 15:10:11
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have a system that have constant table adds/removes are present. I want to make a replication between master and slaves but not sure which one is the best solution for that kind of a situation. Since I am new to replication stuff on postgresql I am truly lost but I know that Slony is not an answer for replications where table add/remove are present.

Best Regards.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Julio LeyvaDate: 2008-10-08 15:11:36