Is this valid?

From: Wei Weng <wweng(at)kencast(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is this valid?
Date: 2002-08-12 23:26:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I am not sure if this is the right mailing list I talk to. Please let me
know if I had violated any unwritten rules. :)

I have a global variable PGconn* m_pgconn that is the connection handle
for connecting to the postgresql database. Can I access/use the handle
from multiple threads? Say I have a thread that does some insertion
through this handle/database connection(m_pgconn) and also another
thread that do some insertion *on the same table* through this
handle(m_pgconn), will that break?

Thanks

--
Wei Weng
Network Software Engineer

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Rick GregoryDate: 2002-08-13 00:50:13