SuSE 8 pgsql install with unixodbc-gui?

From: Preston Lord <webmaster(at)t2(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SuSE 8 pgsql install with unixodbc-gui?
Date: 2002-07-11 07:02:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I had unixodbc using pgsql drivers in Mandrake,
but now I am trying to setup on a SuSE 8 Pro and
am having trouble.

YaST installed all the needed packages(supplied with SuSE) and says
everything is tickety-boo but I only have text drivers in unixodbc-gui

I started manually installing, but felt I was getting hit with different
instructions all over the place.

(Postgres works fine, just odbc trouble)

Could someone please explain the recommended process?

Thanks in advance!!!

Preston Lord (aka Zipur)
Extreme Bulletin Board
Complete iHTML Community Solutions
EmeryJames Ventures Inc.
zipur(at)ebboard(dot)ca / ICQ#109030610

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Timothy ReavesDate: 2002-07-12 02:08:33