help with Postgres forms (Pfm)

From: brooks(dot)glenn(at)comcast(dot)net
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help with Postgres forms (Pfm)
Date: 2012-01-20 05:43:01
Lists: pgsql-admin
Am trying to come up with a forms based front end (windows 7 localhost) to enter and update a lot of data in several related tables within 9.1.

I have tried to install Postgres Forms (PFM), but the app won'tconnect to my DP instance, it gives me a message that it: " couldn't execute psql.exe; no such file or directory exists.'

Well of course it exists, I see the executable in the 9.1 directory.

so how could I get PFM to read the psql.exe file?

I suspect i could in some directory within the Postgres structure, but am hesitant to just blindly throw installs around in my production evironment.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! even, is there another forms app I could use?

wavemaker doesnt work either- it wont import my 9.1 database

Thanks very much for any assistance you all could offer.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: LALIT KUMARDate: 2012-01-20 07:10:41