Re: postmaster crash

From: "Michael Beckstette" <mbeckste(at)TechFak(dot)Uni-Bielefeld(dot)DE>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postmaster crash
Date: 2002-03-26 18:03:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Tom,

thanx for your quick response.
Yes the DB is on a NFS mounted volume, but i have checked my logs: There are no
nfs error messages. As i said these error occures only from time to time (3
times in the last 6 month...I guess).And the only thing i recognized (except
the same errormessage (xlogdir)) everytime was, that it happened when
transfering large amounts of data (10 clients simultaniously, each ca. 100MB to
one single table using COPY).

Michael