Re: Look for a French user to help here : Technique doc

From: tony <tony(at)animaproductions(dot)com>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Look for a French user to help here : Technique doc
Date: 2002-04-25 18:42:04
Lists: pgsql-general
On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 19:26, Justin Clift wrote:

> Is there someone here who can read & write French fluently enough to
> help this French student out?
>
> He's not on this mailing list, so if someone can assist, please email
> him directly.

Um Justin - Lidé is a mans name?

> I am Student in France (CNAM) in informatique (DATABASE SYSTEM). I
> should make a statement (in french we say "exposé" or "conférence") on
> PostgreSQL and I need to find documents on the organization of the files
> of data, index and the system  of PostgreSQL. I am french and my english
> is so poor. What I want to know is the doc whiche explain which kind of
> index is use in postgreSQL (B-tree or B-tree+ or another) Thanks -you
> for your help.

My French is great but I am not a core PostgreSQL hacker...

Wasn't there a French HOWTO way back when? And there was an article in
French you asked me about by some guy in a university. Time frame last
year may be in my mail records but... been a long day (OK it's hayfever
season and I am whacked...)

Cheers

Tony Grant

--