Re: Altering a CHAR(4) column CHAR(5) changing

From: Denis Gasparin <denis(at)edistar(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Altering a CHAR(4) column CHAR(5) changing
Date: 2002-03-27 08:11:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I have done my tests too and it worked... I think this is a thing to put
in the FAQ or in some other place... This will help all persons who have
to convert "textual" types between them without dropping and recreating
tables, indexes, etc...

Thank you for your help...

--
Doct. Eng. Denis Gasparin: denis(at)edistar(dot)com