Re: tzcode update

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tzcode update
Date: 2008-02-16 21:21:45
Lists: pgsql-patches

"Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> writes:
> Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> I'll add some tests to cover timestamps > 2038.

> Attached is a new patch, with a couple of new regression tests. No other
> changes.

Applied with minor revisions --- I found a couple of portability
problems while testing here. int64_fast_t is already defined in
some system headers and causes a conflict, so I just made it be int64
instead. Also there were undefined references to INT32_MIN and
INT32_MAX, which could possibly have been fixed with more #include's,
but I thought replacing them with a cast-based overflow check was at
least as good.