7.2 contrib RPM broken

From: Greg Johnson <gregj(at)interprose(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.2 contrib RPM broken
Date: 2002-02-18 22:09:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The contrib rpm for postgresql 7.2 doesnt seem to work correctly for me.
I am trying to install pgcrypt module, but it is looking for
'$libdir/pgcrypto'. I assume that this should be translated to the
actual compiled C lib. Let me know if nobody wants to or has the time to
fix this.

Thanks,
Greg Johnson