Problem with compile pgsql on Irix 5.3

From: "Marek Bobrowski" <marek(at)indy(dot)chemia(dot)pk(dot)edu(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with compile pgsql on Irix 5.3
Date: 2001-01-03 08:24:56
Lists: pgsql-ports
I want instal on my server pgsql, i have installed gcc version, and
for compile it i installed now GNU Make version 3.73,
First I call ./configure (configure.log is attached to this mail), next i call
gmake and get error message (error messages is attached as gmake.err). I have
no more experience in compile more complicated packages and not know what is
bad, maybe you can help me. I very need pgsql on this computer.
best regards

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Pete FormanDate: 2001-01-03 08:46:58