Problem with compile pgsql on Irix 5.3

From: "Marek Bobrowski" <marek(at)indy(dot)chemia(dot)pk(dot)edu(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with compile pgsql on Irix 5.3
Date: 2001-01-03 08:24:56
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi,
I want instal on my server pgsql, i have installed gcc version 2.7.2.3.f.1, and
for compile it i installed now GNU Make version 3.73,
First I call ./configure (configure.log is attached to this mail), next i call
gmake and get error message (error messages is attached as gmake.err). I have
no more experience in compile more complicated packages and not know what is
bad, maybe you can help me. I very need pgsql on this computer.
best regards
Marek

Attachment Content-Type Size
config.log text/plain 14.6 KB