Re: 8.2beta1 (w32): server process crash (tsvector)

From: <me(at)alternize(dot)com>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 8.2beta1 (w32): server process crash (tsvector)
Date: 2006-10-19 03:31:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> No. It's debugging output for a problem we had earlier, and will be
> removed before release.

thanks for clarifying. wasn't sure whether the comment in the release notes
really was applying to these "file not found" error messages.

> Unless beaten to it, I'll try to look at the other part later

in case more information / data is needed please let me know.
if helpfull (i.e. bug not reproducable with my test data in the previous
mail), full pgsql access could be set up as well.

thanks in advance,
thomas