metadata as XML

From: mesued <mesued(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: metadata as XML
Date: 2009-12-29 20:35:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear group:

I've a XML formatted data about quality information of my existing
tables in pg database. Hence, I want to store it onto my pg database
as a table and link it with respective existing table. Secondly,
later, I've to call it from the client (browser) side to enable users
get access to the XML data (to help users read the metadata
information about each table).

Could anyone help me figure this out???