Postgres and XA support problem.

From: Michal Szymanski <mich20061(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres and XA support problem.
Date: 2010-06-09 07:54:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
We are trying to find TransactionManager for our project and on our
short list is Atomikos (http://www.atomikos.com) but during reading
'Known problem' section we have found:

'PostgreSQL XA support is limited in what it can do; using Postgresql
is not recommended and not supported. If you do choose to use it, see
this forum post for some of the problems' and it was link to this
http://fogbugz.atomikos.com/default.asp?community.6.1503.6

Is it a real bug or lack of Postgres functinality ?

Michal Szymanski
http://blog.szymanskich.net
http://techblog.szymanskich.net

pgsql-jdbc by date