Re: problems using phpPgAmin

From: Mark Gibson <gibsonm(at)cromwell(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: beyaNet <andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problems using phpPgAmin
Date: 2004-10-19 11:47:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

beyaNet wrote:
> Hi,
> to those of you that may be using the above named admin tool, any ideas
> why I am unable to login with the postgres username even though I have
> amended the pg_hb file? Are there any other admin tools out there that i
> could use on a a unix box?

Have you restarted PostgreSQL?
Have you copied 'conf/config.inc.php-dist' to 'conf/config.inc.php'
and configured it?

BTW, there is a mailing list for phpPgAdmin at:

phppgadmin-users(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net

--
Mark Gibson <gibsonm |AT| cromwell |DOT| co |DOT| uk>
Web Developer & Database Admin