Best Practice for Address storage.

From: "Daniel Staal" <DStaal(at)usa(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Best Practice for Address storage.
Date: 2011-07-06 20:14:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
I'm working on a new system that will (hopefully) need to store addresses
for people from anywhere in the world.  The system's still in the design
stage, and I was wondering if anyone had ideas for a best-practice on how
to store those addresses.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Paula PriceDate: 2011-07-06 20:25:12