How many here use pgsql with Python?

From: "Karebac" <karebac(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How many here use pgsql with Python?
Date: 2006-12-12 11:56:47
Lists: pgsql-novice
Just a curiosity question.  I am using MS Access.  But, once I tried Python
with a download, and it seemed like all you can do with it is run apps in a
DOS like window.

Is there such a thing as Python Apps, on Windows, using pgsql, that look
like Windows GUI front ends, or must everything run in that odd DOS window.

And, if I wanted to try Python with pgsql as a back end, is there any kind
of RAD screen painter/designer for Python and some tutorials or examples to
get me going.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: jcvdmDate: 2006-12-12 12:27:28